ColorTone Waterbase Grain Filler.
Instruktioner finns här Grain filler instruktion.
The first step to a flawless professional finish!
Waterbase Grain Filler is our first choice for filling and leveling the
pores of open-grain woods, such as rosewood, ash, koa and mahogany,
before spraying a finish. No shrinking or cracking; it dries faster than
other types of fillers, and sands easily. Supplied in 4-ounce jars,
ready to mix with water.
"It's grain filler, wood putty, crack filler, hole-filler and
mistake-patcher, all rolled into one product. The colors are natural and
- Waterbase, non-toxic, solvent-free and nonflammable
- Compatible with all finishes, including nitrocellulose and waterbase lacquers
- Compatible with most stains, waterbase pigments, sealers and topcoats
- Traditional guitar colors
- Neutral is a light base filler for custom tinting
- Easy to apply, dries fast and sands easily
- Fills wood pores without sinking, shrinking or cracking
ColorTone Grain Filler is supplied in paste form, ready to mix with
water (10-15 percent water works well for us) and brush on the wood. Let
it dry, sand the surface level, and clean with a damp cloth. It's that
easy, and you're ready to spray a smooth, blemish-free professional
finish. No shelf-life problems: if the filler dries hard in your cup,
simply add more water.
Why use grain filler? Unfinished rosewood, mahogany, koa and ash
have porous "open-grained" surfaces. Filling and leveling the pores
leaves the surface smooth for applying uniform finish coats. Using a
contrasting filler color can often enhance the grain as well.