Under Overdriver—Multi Harmonic Booster/Overdriver
Jump on Under Overdriver to beam your amp/other pedals one or two dimensions further—into the magic land of crank. Under Overdriver adds air and hair to your sound, makes it breath
and makes it lively enough to wake up anything you wish from its sleep. With the Gain you set the character, from shimmering clean into light overdrive. The Under (bass) adjusts the bass frequencies and the Over (mid) controls the critical midrange. If this isn't enough, 2 toggle switches, Low and High, are available for the final touch. With the &Out (volume) your wonderful music is transported out into the world of critical ears.
- Gain—Gain control (clean to light dirt)
- Under—low frequencies control (+/- 7 dB)
- Over—upper frequencies control (+/- 7 dB)
- Low—Low end character (2 way toggle switch)
- High—more/less mid or treble frequencies (3 way toggle switch)
- Volume—as loud as you'll ever need!
- GIMME—true bypass switching
- All original and handmade Himmelstrutz design. Based on its father/predecessor, the remarkable Under Over
- Mechanical (true) bypass switching, ON indicated with a blue LED
- External knobs: 'Gain/gain, 'Under/bass', 'Over/mid', & '&Out/volume' controls. (Bass, Mid +/- 7 dB)
- External toggles: 'High' & 'Low' (High and Low frequency fine tuners)
- Internal controls: 1 Treble trimmer (+/- 7 dB)
- Power Consumption: 9 V DC/3 mA (= rich battery life). Battery included.
- AC Adapter (Optional): 5-18 V DC, center-pin negative (Straight plug, BOSS Standard connection, regulated power supply)
- Dimensions (L/W/H): 111,6/61,6/50,0 mm (4,37/2,4/1,9 In)
- Weight: 450 grams (0,99 lbs)
- Colour, finish: 'Stockholm White' (RAL 9010)