Fetto Nord 70+ —Great Old Distortion + Boost
Stomp on Fetto Nord 70+
when you need something rough'n honky, the only needed party sounds to
drown your audience/band mates who constantly making boring jokes about
you. They will most likely stop when they hear Fetto Nord 70+!
Excellent string separation all the way from smooth overdrive to
heavy distortion. The character of your instrument and amplifier won't
get lost, only gained. And this one is designed to match the volume
control on your guitar perfectly. Most pedals sounds just like a pedal.
Not the case with Fetto Nord 70+—that swivel-hipped loudmouth.
- Fetto Nord 70+ has a more edgy and hotheaded distortion character—more focused/aggressive mid range which makes us think about the great Mick Ronson and the early Eddie Van Halen
- The knobs on Fetto Nord 70+ are ashtray grey
- Identical Boost in both models—full range max +20 dB
- 'Drive'—Overdrive/Distortion control
- 'Tone'—Tone/Treble control (passive treble cut)
- 'More'—Boost level control
- 'Volume'—as loud as you'll ever need
- 'Gain'—Low or High gain (2 way toggle)
- 'Pres'—more/less higher frequencies (3 way toggle)
- Internal controls: Bass, & Gain trimmers
- 'GIMME'—Overdrive true bypass switching
- 'MORE'—Boost true bypass switching
- All original and handmade Himmelstrutz design. Further development of Fetto Nord 70/Fetto 9-11.1 (pre Fetto Standard) cross-fertilized with Under Over
- Mechanical (true) bypass switching, ON's indicated with blue and
- External Controls: 'Drive', 'Tone', 'Volume' and 'Boost' (pre or post distortion independent boost)
- External toggles: 'Presence' & 'Gain'
- Internal controls: 'Bass' & 'Gain' trimmer + maybe something more (depending on the serial)
- Power Consumption: 9 V DC/3,5 mA (= rich battery life). Battery included.
- AC Adapter (Optional): 5-18 V DC, center-pin negative (Straight plug, BOSS Standard connection, regulated power supply)
- Dimensions (L/W/H): 111,6/61,6/50,0 mm (4,37/2,4/1,9 In)
- Weight: 450 grams (0,99 lbs)
- Name, colour, finish: 'Stockholm White' (RAL 9010)