Fetto Nord+ —Great Wide Distortion + Boost
Fetto Nord+ is evil in a pleasant way and very tube-like. A paradox—a transparent tool with definite character and a lot of tonal possibilities. With any of the Fetto pedals it's easy to get crunchy or creamy distortion—at any volume. With the Nord's you also get an independent boost!
Superb string separation, all the way from smooth overdrive into
heavy distortion. You never lose the character of your instrument or
amplifier and it's designed to match the volume control on your guitar
perfectly. Most pedals sounds just like a pedal. Not the case with the Fettos which sound and feel like an extension of your amplifier—Tactilitus Maximus.
- 'Drive'—Overdrive/Distortion control
- 'Tone'—Tone control (passive treble cut)
- 'More'—Boost level control
- 'Volume'—as loud as you'll ever need
- 'Mid'*—mid character (passive/3 way toggle)
- 'Presence'*—more/less higher frequencies (passive/3 way toggle)
- Internal controls: Bass, & Gain trimmers
- 'GIMME'—Overdrive true bypass switching
- 'MORE'—Boost true bypass switching
* Thanks to the Mid and Presence switches difficult amps (ala Fender) can also get Great distortion.
- All original and handmade Himmelstrutz design. A further developed Fetto Nord cross-fertilized with the amazing Fetto Custom (Fetto Nord+ has identical toggle switch options as the Fetto Custom)
- Mechanical (true) bypass switching system: ON indicated with blue and
- External Control knobs: 'Drive', 'Tone', 'Volume' and 'More' (pre or post distortion independent boost)
- External toggle switches: 'Mid', 'Presence'
- Internal controls: 'Bass' & 'Gain' trimmers + maybe something more (depending on the serial)
- Power Consumption: 9 V DC/3,5 mA (= rich battery life). Battery included.
- AC Adapter (Optional): 5-18 V DC, center-pin negative (Straight plug, BOSS Standard connection, regulated power supply)
- Dimensions (L/W/H): 111,6/61,6/50,0 mm (4,37/2,4/1,9 In)
- Weight: 450 grams (0,99 lbs)
- Name, colour, finish: 'Stockholm White' (RAL 9010)